Monday, June 24, 2013

TA1: Flight the Fourth

             An odd thing of note about my new tablet now. Apparently I have to have the options open to pressure sensitivity to realize it has a pen attached to it. I'll Google a solution to that later...
Paint.NET is starting to annoy me more and more...
But I'll move onto the story thing...
            "Aieeee!" Recently, I rode the Acrophobia with my father at Six Flags. I held misgivings, but it was over in a second. Up and down. And pretty much safe. This was a completely new shock. 
I hated it.
Then I wasn't falling. I hadn't gone splat, but... I opened my eyes and found myself a little less than two feet above the ground. "Oof!"
And then gravity started existing again. "Ow... What is going on?" I whined into the dirt. "FINE I'LL HELP!JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!" I heard Dave land next to me with a startling thump. "You really can't walk three feet without incident, can you? There was a ladder."
"Sarcasm doesn't help, you know." I looked up. "I don't suppose I did that, did I?"
"That's part of what Mythosfarieantology is."
"Then why couldn't I do it before?"
"How many times have you nearly fallen to your death in your short life?"
"Good point..." I sat up and stared at the now tiny looking little house so far up. "That's a long way up."
To be continued... because I'm a bit lazy...
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. Your not really lazy are you?
    I enjoy your writings.
    Thanks, they are great.

    ReplyDelete