Sunday, July 29, 2012

In Which I Did Absolutely Nothing But Found Out A Bunch Of Stuff

            I have made an important discovery over the last few days: My last post didn't seem to go through my mental filter. This is both good and bad. Bad because it leads to passing comments from my dad. (Embarrassing!) And good because this is probably the most extroverted thing I have ever done. I think I should do it more often.
            Today I did a lot of drawing and didn't get one thing done. My desk is now full of half-finished drawings that I set aside for later when I started a new one. Most of them are about some of the little characters I made up. Like Rainy Rabbit, the Boredom Monsters, Max... I don't think I've mentioned Max.
            I came up with Max a couple years back. If Rainy Rabbit and Bunny are the White Rabbit to my Wonderland, he'd be the Cheshire Cat. Of course this is a very loosely-based comparison. The fact remains that he is a winged talking cat with the power to turn into a winged talking tiger. So just forget what I said about the Cheshire Cat. I've also doodled a couple of muse fairies. Now if I could only finish something...
           Completely off topic: A random thing that has annoyed me since I started is the fact that the 'Tabs' button makes the blinking line of writing stuff disappear and highlights 'Post Settings'. So I simply press the 'Space' button twelve times. Every time. Back to previous topic!
            I think being able to write is awesome. But having some kind of thing for only writing half a story is a problem. I had an idea for a story once. I made up a couple characters and decided to give them a test run by writing a passage that I'd probably work into it somewhere. I ended up writing the rest of the thing from that point, so I had an ending and a good bit of the middle, but didn't have a start. Oh, the irony. And if I start doing the same thing with drawing... I'm going to be... really annoyed.
            But enough acting like I have no control over that aspect of my life. I should be thinking about school. Rude awakening from Mom today: I think I go back in, like, a week. Nooo!

T.Y.G.E.R.

5 comments:

  1. There's a big world in high school.
    Some people really get into it. Some don't.
    It's only four years of your life....ONLY?
    Now with Pre-K & Kindergarten they use your mind for imposing a bullshit worldview for 14 years....then college....
    Well it beats doing hard time in the federal pen, like me. I ran my Dad over with a tractor...on purpose.
    I only get to go on line for 40 minutes a week. So feel good, I'm a 23 year old young woman, Already been here for two years.
    I NEVER Lost a fight in prison, now that tough.
    Good luck, stay away from tractors, if you got a nagging father.
    Inmate 41526112

    ReplyDelete
  2. "LENNON QUOTE"
    As soon as your born they make you feel small.
    By giving you no time instead of it all.
    Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all.
    "'LENNON QUOTE 2'"
    You can go to church and sing the hymns.
    You can judge me by the color of my skin.
    You can live a lie until you die.
    One thing you can't hide, is when your crippled inside.
    "''LENNON QUOTE 3''"
    How can I go forward when I don't which way I'm facing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "'''LENNON QUOTE 4'''"
    God is a concept, by which we measure our pain.
    I don't believe in Magic, I-Ching, bible, tarot, Hitler, Jesus, Kennedy, Buddha, Mantra, Gitra, Yoga, Kings, Elvis, Dylan, BEATLES...I just believe in ME, and that's REALITY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "'''''LENNON QUOTE 5''''"
    You know life can be long, but you've got to be so strong, 'cause the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough.
    How can I go forward when I don't know which way to turn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "'roballen2 QUOTE 1"
    we're chasing death down a burning wick.
    Looking for something that's already found us.

    ReplyDelete