Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Emotional Spectrum and One New Story

This is my new story on Wattpad.
            And the slight two-day funk I was in has passed. The issues that  put me in it have not been completely resolved, but I'm not under a mopey woe-is-me raincloud anymore. Life is... positive meh. No longer dangerously negative meh, but not exciting enough for impressively positive meh. Impressively positive meh is like a three-day-weekend in school. An absolute positive is... it ranges from stuff like the trip to Little Five I wrote about a LOOOONG time ago to Myrtle Beach to the two second euphoria upon completing a bit of my stories. My default is positive meh to neutral meh. I'm a generally unemotional person about stuff like TV shows and stuff that I see tons of people (including my sister) get thrown into a tizzy over. It's actually kind of funny to watch. (Something about as life-threatening as sticking your arm in an alligator's mouth yet hilarious that I discovered is when you tease Rose about anime. Seriously, her reaction is so over the top it's insane. But I don't do it that often anymore, because I value my life. And it's just mean. But mostly because I don't like being pounced upon.) 
           On another subject, real life has been dull. God, where's an alien invasion when you need one? Let's bring the Doctor to America for a change! Sigh... why is all the cool stuff in Britain? Grumble, grumble... Now that I've started posting stuff everyday I am actually aware that time is, in fact, still passing. Still feels a little time-loop-y though. Days turn into weeks and all that. But I'm not living the same weekday over and over.
I still have to read On Writing by Stephen King. I've gotta remember that, because that's just the sort of thing I'll end up leaving until the last minute and then just disregard completely. And it's a book. I'm the type of person who just goes through the things like... an SUV with gas. I've pretty much read everything I really like in my small library to death. I have gone through Harry Potter at least one time to many in too soon a time span. I should go to the library in the near future. I haven't done that in ages.
So on that note, I post this, because it's almost six and that's kinda late for me. See ya tomorrow.
T.Y.G.E.R.

2 comments:

  1. Cute---This Meh "word" natural or positive is it like yech?just wondered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an interjection used to express apathy in most cases. Neutral Meh is just Meh in the sense it's normally taken. It's not particularly positive or negative.

      Delete