Monday, June 10, 2013

A Severe Lack of Focus Here

            Hello... I very nearly skipped today but have decided to go on because... I'm stubborn. Not all the time, but I said I was going to write something every single goddang day and I'm not going to break the routine all of six days later because (once again) I have no idea what's going to be in this thing until I'm done. I have a habit of forgetting I have a draft folder. And there are things in it. Not things worth posting, mind you, but just exit out of the Make a New Post thing it stores what it last autosaved there if you don't publish it. Most of my drafts were just blank. One had a single sentence. That was about it.
            I'm trying to be productive, I really am. Why is it so hard? Okay, this is going to be a reeeeaaally short one. I'll end this here. 
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment: