Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Progress!

Chapter five of The Lost Rabbit is finally done!
Signed, sealed, and delivered in the dead of night!
I should really force myself to sit down and work on my goddang stories more often. Though probably not until two in the morning.Ah well, I seem to get the most motivation long after anyone sane would have gone to bed. Sometimes it's decent, sometimes I look back and cringe at how horrible it actually is when my mind is as awake as my body. This was not one of those times I feel. 
            My last post was obviously the most boring thing on the planet. Everyone has their off days. But now, as I open Facebook just to see if it works I suddenly am bombarded by exactly how many people I've friended that I can't quite recall where I know them from, but if I just go unfriending EVERYONE I don't care about I'm offending people. I like how when I first got a Facebook account in sixth grade all the people in my little charter school sent me friend requests and to this day I have not messaged or interacted with in any way. And getting posts from stuff I clicked 'like' on just irritates me. I expressed a vague, meaningless opinion on something. I do not want it showing up in my face again. And I have pretty much vowed to never play another Facebook game that requires me to return daily. So there are specific reasons I don't check in often, but if I get really, really specific I'm just going to go on and on and it's going to get really personal. Let's stop here. I have to go. Until tomorrow,
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment