Monday, June 3, 2013

Everything Block

            I think my brain is legitimately malfunctioning. I try to do something creative, but I keep running into invisible walls. 'I want to draw this!' Suddenly acutely aware of my artistic limitations. 'I want to write this thing!' *Sound of heart monitor flatlining* (That is what goes through my brain whenever I open Word Document nowadays.) And I keep getting ideas faster than I can expand on them. 'I have an Idea!' Poof. It's gone forever. Bleh. And considering the internet's been down for THE WHOLE WEEKEND you'd think I'd have done something productive.
            I think I should google 'summer art classes nearby' or something, just so I have some incentive to interact with people and learn how to draw something besides people. (Like buildings or nature, part of my trouble now is my complete lack of knowledge in stuff like perspective or sketching trees that actually look like trees instead of that technique I learned in... what? Third grade? And being able to draw buildings that aren't just blocks with rectangles drawn on.) Something fun, like those arts and crafts things the library had when I was little(er). I liked those.
Oh, and I still need to read that book over the summer for creative writing class...
Bedtime now, Goodbye!
T.Y.G.E.R.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep tight---

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think looking up a Art class is a Great Idea!! Go to Coweta County .com Specify Landscape art! Good Luck Honey!

    ReplyDelete