Saturday, June 15, 2013

So Yahoo Hates Me...

            I'm too tired to think today. I got zero sleep and I just want to to lay in bed for the whole dang day, but dragged myself out of it just because the fact that I still have to do this was bugging me. I also have a slight headache.
So now that I've brought my grumpy to my blog, I am going to try and think of something else to do besides wonder why my brain thought it should wake itself up at four in the morning and refuse to go back to sleep.
.....
...........................
Nah, I'm just putting 40% of my effort into not face-planting into the keyboard.
WAKE UP ME!
Alright I'm a bit more awake.
I can no longer sign in to Yahoo. They have made it impossible. Do they realize that I DON'T FLIPPING KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY SECURITY QUESTIONS TWO YEARS LATER! And apparently they no longer recognize this device...
And they want to buy Tumblr?
They can't even make their own dang stuff decent. To this day, there is nothing but my name on my 'Yahoo profile,' and I don't know how to change that. I still get my horoscope...
It says to check my email.
... No really, that's the thing... I have too many messages and gotta go through them because blah blah it's messing with my energy blah blah it will make your chi happy.
What a bunch of twats.
It's horrible, because that's my email for everything. The one I just automatically list. And they're acting like flipping retards. I NEED that for something! Yahoo actually has a single purpose for me and it can't even do that. Idiots.
And all this is to prevent someone from hacking into my account. They won't even let me access through Facebook, which I'm on, it's just plain logging in again. Why?! You ask before you pile crap precautions on people, or at least warn them. It's just being polite. 
Wow, you'd be surprised how fast you wake up when you have something to be angry at.
I suppose all forms of social media are stupid in their own special way. But this is just too extreme. Make your stuff less crappy, Yahoo. Or at least let me access my account.
T.Y.G.E.R.

3 comments:

  1. If you ask a truthful Q. with a Truthful A. --No BS---- you will always remember it!
    Just try it--admit to Yahoo that you Don't remember it & I am sure you can get back on!!!
    ROB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your last blog & I still CANT tell if this is you or Your flippin Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me I promise. Dad would probably have more swearing in.

      Delete