Monday, June 17, 2013

Short and to the Cliffhanger

            Let me start by saying there is definitely something nice about reading next to a good storm or rain. Finally started that book I need to read for school. Haven't gotten far, but I kinda like it. I also started reading A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I think it's absolutely brilliant. Surprisingly, started thinking that after reading the first paragraph and kept thinking that right up to now. I'm at chapter five currently.
Drove a go-kart again. Had fun.
Went to the library. Forgot to check to see if I could access Yahoo.
So far things are good. There's one more thing I haven't told you about yet, but that will come to light tomorrow after things have been expanded on slightly. That's really all I have for today, goodbye.
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment: