Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Short Little Nothing

            Today I had a dream where a friend and I had to travel back in time to a school suspiciously like my old charter school except it had three floors and was convoluted as anything. When I was finally close to getting back my phone and Laptop started going haywire, and I just barely made it to the right room.
The TARDIS has finally penetrated my dreams.
             Dad bought me a small carton thingymabob of ice cream and now I'm quite cold. But it was delicious. I am shaking like a leaf though. Netflix was a twat again. I wasted another day, once again.
STOP PROCRASTINATING LILY!!!
I need to go... do stuff... and fail at things... goodbye!
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be negative.
    You write very well.
    You succeed.

    ReplyDelete