Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Okay, I Need A Break From Tangent Adventure One...


            I drew another thing on my tablet some time ago-ta da... I tried drawing Michelle Howe from Chell Howe and the Interdimensional Doctors and I'm not quite sure how much I like it. Well actually I kind of do, but I'm never particularly positive about these sort of things... Oh well! I might start drawing other story characters... Might... I should stop promising things.
            Spam is still happening, and it's still mildly depressing. Though I figure it'll just keep happening as long as I'm posting as often as I'm posting. (It started when I began the 1-entry-a-day thing.) But that's not that important. 
            Absolutely nothing happened today. Again. Nothing at all. I drew in my notebook. Read some more of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Ended up working on a story I didn't need to work on instead of being productive. Came up with an idea for another one. Didn't start it for fear it'll end up either ruling my brain for the next couple of weeks or just become another title that sits in the My Documents folder, judging me. Sigh. Was alternatively bored, hungry,  bored, very hungry, guilty for not doing my own projects, and annoyed. Tried to look up Matilda on Netfix and it was unavailable. Stupid Netflix. Clicked on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends instead and wouldn't play. Screw you Netflix. Decided to write a blog entry.
And here we are. 
I'm surprised I haven't been eaten by Boredom Monsters yet.
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment