Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Sister, Thorn

            I wonder if there's a way to get more than seven not-so-different fonts. Well, for now it's just those. So, yesterday I couldn't think of anything to write... And still don't have any idea of what to write. But I'm writing because A: rants are apparently popular so far on the poll. B: I have to, because I'll die of boredom if I don't (among other things.) 
            So yesterday absolutely NOTHING happened. Well, my sister's headphones shorted out so she was begging/trying to blackmail (me)/demanding (once again: me) everyone else to 'borrow' theirs. So mom let her use hers. Which she then lost. I found them ten minutes after I let mom use mine for her MP3 player at work and she left. No biggie, except I'm silly enough to hand them to my dear sister who thinks she's still entitled to unlimited use of it--at least till mom get's back. Dad bursts her bubble, she throws a tantrum, and once again shows off her supernatural ability to ruin everyone's day all in one go.
            The reason headphones are such a big deal is that our laptop speakers are slightly lousy, and we both prefer headphones. Only my sister, who will start arguments insisting she has a monopoly on a particular type of soda or cereal, would turn something like that into a national crisis. She's absolutely great, but she's like the girl with the curl. When she's good, she's very, very good.
And when she's bad, she's horrid.
T.Y.G.E.R

7 comments:

  1. How old is your sister? Just out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little sisters...hard to tolerate at times. Eventually the age difference wont seem so much and hopefully you will actually like her when she's older...then you can remind her what a pain she was when you were young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for more. Stories, What's our parents like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your Dad being kidnapped by "The Sawyer Bean Clan".
    Talk around town is their gonna ba-ba-que him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear your sister has telepathic powers. She is also a mind reader. She also has that power to make things, "BURST" into flames!
    I wouldn't mess with her. She's "Supernatural".
    Oh yes did I mention her, "Fart Powers". They knock people unconscious.
    Step lightly oh big sister. She'll come in your room & fart.

    ReplyDelete