Saturday, September 8, 2012

Adventure!

            Okay, so here I am, exhausted, weighed down by fast food, and draped over my desk. But this is a good thing. Why? I'll tell you. Glued to the computer all week, the excitement of High School numbed to a repetitive monotony, one uneventful today my Dad and I share the need to get out and be in the world. Thus, I spontaneous trip to Little Five Points! It's the weirdest place I've ever been. I saw a girl busking with her tuba, a six or seven foot tall woman that Dad told me was probably a cross-dresser. People there are the weirdest and that's just what I adored about it. We looked through a ton of the stores and I discovered that I had a liking for hats. There were places like Psycho Sisters, crazy stores full of wigs and neon fairy wings and more subdued places like the Clothing Warehouse. At the end of the day, we went to an ice cream place and I tried the Fish 'n Chips. It was just good fun all around.
            And that people, was my day. Tomorrow, I think I might seriously consider putting multicolored streaks in my hair. Just in case you all care. So, unseen audience of random people, what do you think? I'm reaching out for feedback here. I don't care if it's about the post, the state of the economy, or the new poll. I know you're reading this! The stat log told me!
T.Y.G.E.R. 

3 comments:

  1. sOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN. iSN'T THAT WHERE ALL THE "hIPPIES & COOL/STRANGE PEOPLE GO TO SHOP IN THE aTLANTA AREA?
    vERY cOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily...Put the link in blogs like this. Just go into where it's at....copy the link from your tool bar and paste it to the bog. eaiser to get to. quick for lazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them hippies are commies!Cartman (South Park) Is Right.
    Lock hippies in your basement. Feed them other hippies.
    I think you should have your hair dyed like the good 'Ol Flag of this Great Country, Stars & Strips

    ReplyDelete