Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Six Flags

            Yeah, so my last post was a bit weird... And I meant to write about our trip to Six Flags opening day, which was ruined by evil cheerleaders and the only ride we went on was the Cyclone. Then Rosie dragged us to Bugs Bunny Land and went on Tweetie's Clubhouse. That was painful to watch. (Her 'WTH am I doing?' face though...) It's like Acrophobia... but so lame it doesn't even amuse 90% of the toddlers. They don't so much fake the kids out, they downright rock them to sleep... 
             Okay, in a terrific show of why I shouldn't just leave in the middle of a post. (I just did it again, too.) We've suddenly fast-forwarded to the second day of Spring Break. We went to Six Flags again Easter, the exact opposite of opening day. I rode many rides multiple times and Rosie went on two whole rides (I think. She didn't count the log ride as a coaster.).
And now we're going again with one of Rose's friends. Yay.
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment: