Saturday, April 27, 2013

Look! Links! You can click them! .....................Please?

Hey, remember when I used to write on Wattpad?
              I'm baaaaaaack. And I made this:
Dream Sequence   
And this little mini-thing:
Forget-Me-Not and Other Strange Stories Preview
AND NO ONE HAS LOOKED AT IT AT ALL.
So this is me promoting them because of the same reasons I briefly mentioned a bonkabazillion months ago. And I just saw I have 1200 pageviews even. So yay. Even numbers! 
             So the Car Show thing I ranted about was got out of the way. It wasn't nearly as tiresome as I thought it'd be, even if I did stay up to two in the morning. Lack of foresight on me.  Now that looming thing is out of the way, my required effort for school has gone down 20%. It's almost May, and we have 19 days left as of Monday, and that's not counting weekends. Now it's just bus, cafeteria, gym, spanish, civics, band, bus, home, repeat as necessary for a little bit longer. Now the only thing is the Spring Concert.
            I'm not sure how to wrap this up, I really just wrote this to link my Wattpad stuff and it just looked so empty. It's the point of the year when the sun's getting all shiny and weather is not oven-y fiery death and it's all green and flowers outside...
... and I am a glowering zombie putting as little effort into existing as possible.
Because school is at that point where it's so close to summer and suddenly we have ten-day school weeks and it seems like it's so close and yet... so... far...
Okay, so I'm bored now. I'll be back when something actually stimulating happens.
Like if the Doctor comes over.
Or Bunny gains the ability to speak english.
'Bye.
T.Y.G.E.R.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Your so funny! Love the brevity of it too!! Keep up the Good work--I will try to visit this site a few times a week. If not more~~~

    ReplyDelete