Friday, April 26, 2013

I Can See the End!

            We are slooooooowly inching our way to the end of the school year. Honestly, it should've ended last week, but nooo. Four weeks and two. Goddang. Days. Until. Freeeeeedom. And then I can spend days without counting up until friday. And then the horrible gnawing sense of despair haunting all of Sunday. Yep. Dread, resignation, determination, elation, contentment. And Saturday I have to go to a school event for a grade. And I found out my parents have to pay to get in. I understand this. I dislike it. But I understand.
            So thanks to weather our internet signal is being a twat. And I haven't got enough willpower to put up with a petulant Youtube. I don't think anybody does really. When it decides it doesn't want to work, it's not going to work. Spotify is cutting out every five seconds, and this sort of thing makes me a really annoying person. 
            Okay. I'm done ranting. You've probably all left by now. Bye, those people... hmm. Soooo... yeah. Oooh! Today on that ten-minute news thing our Civics teacher shows us there was a bit: Apparently you can sign up to get sent over to Mars in '22. BUT YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK.
Us Doctor Who fans know that can't turn out well.
Sorry, but Waters of Mars has cemented my decision to not move to a new planet. Thanks. G'Bye, bye!
But I'll be 23 when they get sent off, how flippin' cool is that?!
             Now I have started a new paragraph under the assumption I still have things to say. I want to blab about my new characters. But I sorta need to draw you people a picture. Literally. It's just easier than taking a jab at a describing what now is actually pretty vague. All the other times I've explained I had my journal to point at and say 'This is who this is.' and 'Ignore my caricature of the 11th Doctor, I was practicing drawing profiles.' Among other things. I'll get back to this when the internet's better.
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment