Saturday, July 6, 2013

Yeah, So Remember How I Said Every Other Day... I'm Working On It

            Okay, so yesterday I realized it was July now. I was actually weirdly upset. And It's not just because my sister woke me up with Pop-its and wouldn't shut up about fireworks. 
     Two days later, the fourth of July has passed, and we saw Jurassic Park in 3D. That was fun. I tried to add to my Tangent Adventure, but the more I try the worse it gets. I'm not going to just toss the idea outright, but... 
              Alright. Blogging. I will do this! Not in any sort of timely manner at this point, but I will do this!
I forcibly tore myself away from listening to music that I don't really like on Youtube to 'do something productive' and you know how I have a nasty habit of turning a matter of I'm going to see if I could get to any of the things listed in Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon, which is a brilliant book I would recommend you take a look at if you are interested in how-to books that are sort of not how-to books and more a collection of genuinely good advice in a brief ten chapters with interesting pictures. It had a few things that you could do that worked for him. These were my plans:

  1. Make a Digital Desk and an Analog Desk (or move my Laptop, CD whatchamajig, and Tablet things away from everything else.
  2. Start making a 'swipe file.'
This is what it turned into:
  1. Make a Digital Desk and an Analog Desk (or move my Laptop, CD whatchamajig, and Tablet things away from everything else.
  2. ORGANIZE ALL THE THINGS!!!... except my bookshelf. Also dusting!
  3. [Try to] start making a 'swipe file.' Manage little.
On the plus side everything is pretty and clean! Except my bookshelf. I kind of like it.
            I've been having some really weird dreams lately... the best being the Doctor Who plus Inception plus something Chell Howe would get into which, sadly, ended way before anything good happened. The worst being the most recent where I got hit by a car. Yeah. Don't ask. I've actually been trying to write down what happens and the results have been amusing. My mind is a weird, weird place.
I quite like it.
            So on that note, I am finally finished with this goddang thing. I will publish this now, goodnight.
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams HMmmmm~~ I dream a lot--& I found out---- if You lay in bed a few minutes (or if a dream awakens You) keep a pencil & Paper near by so you can write it down as your waking~~~ get up later & see if you can make any sense of Your dream! Let me Know if you try it ok??

    ReplyDelete