Saturday, July 19, 2014

I Couldn't Think of Anything Else

            I wonder how many times the first word of my blog posts have been 'So.' Anyway, I've been reminded about how much it's easier for me to communicate on skype versus calling someone. Why is summed up in the following list:

  1. I CAN SEE THE PERSON'S FACE. This means I don't cut people off midsentence... that happens often.
  2. I can actually hear what people are fricking saying 97% of the time. Okay, I can hear people talking on the phone pretty okay, but up to a point and it drives me bonkers.
  3. I can show people things. This is useful if I've drawn something.
I got to video chat my friend, and ended up talking for like two hours... hence that.
            Okay, somehow the laptop ran out of battery. It's charging now, but the light is still blinking. I'll end this here.
T.Y.G.E.R.

2 comments:

  1. Great! I totally agree. I like the things you write. Very cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I feel, Lily! Only I long to see the people in person, face to face. Nothing can beat face to face communication.

    ReplyDelete