Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Alright... Now what?

            One in the afternoon and nothing accomplished yet... make that almost 1:30. Meh, getting to it now...
Did I mention that my blog has a weird quirk of all the text being in Comic Sans if it doesn't load properly?
It's a pet peeve of mine.
As is the LACK OF CUTE FI--OH SHIT THEY'RE BACK!
THE FISHIES ARE BACK!
I REPEAT.
THE FISHIES ARE APPEARING WHEN I LOOK AT MY BLOG!
THIS IS A GOOD DAY.
I AM HAPPY NOW.
The little things please me, okay? Virtual fish... nice fonts... finding out my mom bought cheese popcorn...
Mmm... cheese popcorn...
            Yeah, so along with this, myNoise descriptions are back to being daily, did I mention? I think I forgot to mention... that thing's been getting to be the most popular thing I've written on there...
OH.
OH WAIT.
REMEMBERED A THING.
REMEMBERED I FINISHED SOMETHING I SAID I WAS GONNA.
OH.
TO DOCUMENTS!
FUCK.
NOT THERE.
FUCK.
DID I DELETE IT?
WAIT.
I TURNED IT IN FOR A GRADE IN SCHOOL...
TO FLASH DRIVE!
IT'S THERE.
THANK GOD.
YES. FINALLY.
            Remember this stupid thing? Well guess who remembered she mustered up the motivation to get this stupid thing done so she could pass her fucking creative writing class? Answer: THIS GIRL.
I.
AM.
VICTORIOUS.
BOO-YAH.
            Ahem... yes... um, ending this here, on a high note... I still have for other tasks to do... read 10 pages out of book... work on CHatID... finish that art thing... the myNoise thing.
(Again linking to the actual myNoise website because it's wonderful and donating to it would be a good cause, I think. Even the science behind it is kinda neat... *awkward cough*)
See ya tomorrow.
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment