Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Reasons Why Taking My Computer for a Week to Make Me 'Live My Life' is a Terrible Idea, Mom and Dad


  1. My writing is on here. And shush, I have been writing frequently.
  2. DID I NOT MENTION I WAS ON A GODDAMN SCHEDULE THAT IS 99% WRITING AND, YOU GUESSED IT, REQUIRES THIS.
  3. The internet is my addiction, not my computer itself.
  4. I do still have to post some shit online so that's not a good call either.
  5. Scratch that, YouTube is my addiction. There's the root of the problem, do with that information what you must. (I feel like I have revealed my greatest weakness to the enemy, oh god...)
  6. I HAVE STUFF I CAREFULLY PROCRASTINATE DOING THERE IS A DELICATE BALANCE THAT KEEPS IT IN PLACE STOP TRYING TO FOIL IT.
  7. Stop telling me 'You're being such a typical teenager' what're you trying to do, make me an ADULT?
  8. I can only take so much outside a week. My current quota is two times... maybe three, if they're spaced kinda far apart. And If I have knowledge of it in advance, perhaps four... maybe. Do not pull the 'family bonding' shit on me, either, because that's pretty much like shouting 'Cristo!' at a demon or 'Vet!' to a pet. I do love you, and I do like being with you, but I am now a teenager after all, so words like that my brain has an allergic reaction to that I kinda can't control.
  9. Please do not scoff at me and pull the 'we're your parents and you do what we say' card because I am willing to brave the outside world... up to a point. Please do not say 'we're going outside and doing ALL the things and you are going to talk to people and...' because that freaks me the fuck out. Seriously, don't make fun. It does. 
  10. I apologize for minor swearing but I have in the past and I know my dad reads this (though I'm not sure I want him to read this he might get offended though I don't know how...) and hasn't told me to stop swearing in these posts so... meh.
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment: