Sunday, June 1, 2014

One Week Done

            A week into The Schedule (one day, I will spell that word correctly without the aid of spell-check, but today is not that day) and 178.5 points counted, as soon as I do the myNoise entry for today. Combos haven't been broken, which is good. And it's nice to have something to do everyday... something I genuinely like doing, too. I think I might do something for myself when I reach a thousand points... buy a Scalemate off What Pumpkin or something with my birthday money... speaking of which, yay! That's in a couple weeks and I should get thinking on that as it is my 16th consecutive celebration and that is more special than usual for some reason... 
            And I have been working on a proper story instead of just reference and planning faff! Granted, it's not something I felt I was supposed to be doing but shut up I am having fun and don't think it's complete shit like the first two attempts at starting Free Thought. (One was 20% an overlong rant and one was just really slow and boring.) Which is brilliant! I suppose I should start writing the parts of a story I find interesting at the time rather than the bit I feel it's 'supposed' to be about. I should really stop trying to find the 'beginning' of Free Thought and just take it bit by bit... starting tomorrow because that's what Mondays are dedicated to.
            That's about all I have to speak of at the moment... Stuff is actually getting done, I'm still not totally used to this... Until tomorrow,
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment