Sunday, May 25, 2014

Schedules, Schedules...

            Okay, so, as an update: tried to make a clay thing and it turned out shit. We went to my cousin's graduation party. That was fun. Day two of summer, and I'm hoping to actually be productive with my writing... which means setting up schedules that I may or may not end up using. Depends on my amount of conviction and willpower. I may set up some scoring crap for myself. Combos. Make it into a game.
Yeah.
For now though...
Lists!
Daily:
  1. This Blog Thing.
  2. A page of my Drawing Journal
  3. A MyNoise thing.
Every Other Day:
  1. A chapter of Lost Rabbit
  2. Read a goddamn book. (Need to visit Library)
Weekly: (Trying to get headway into other stories.)
  1. Monday-Free Thought
  2. Tuesday-Chell Howe and the Interdemensional Doctors
  3. Wednesday-Relativity
  4. Thursday-Mind Games
  5. Friday-Frizz, Stormy, and Miv's Stories (?)
I'll need a calender... wonder if I can get one while we're out...
So, if all goes well, a good week looks like:
  1. Sunday (Today)-Blog, myNoise, drawing, book.
  2. Monday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, Free Thought, Lost Rabbit.
  3. Tuesday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, CHatID, book.
  4. Wednesday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, Relativity, Lost Rabbit.
  5. Thursday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, Mind Games, book.
  6. Friday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, FSM,  Lost Rabbit.
  7. Saturday-Blog, myNoise, drawing, book.
            I think that'll keep me nicely busy! I do apologize, I really like lists. So I am going to see if my dad'll take me to the library, and will be back tomorrow.
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea, I hope you stick with it. You are a great writer and a beautiful artist!

    ReplyDelete