Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Picking Up Pace... Slightly...

            Okay, so maybe getting another Lost Rabbit chapter out every other day is a bit ambitious. But you're getting myNoise entries (another will appear soon after this) out daily and those are usually cooler and more well-thought-out. Halfway through Week One of The Schedule and everything is going pretty well. Everything's getting done before midnight anyway... which is the point.
            Oh, and I'm actually trying to start writing the latest version of THE STORY and it's... going kinda shit. I have two starts and I don't like either of 'em... ugh, over-planning... I'm such a moron...
But I am making progress!
Baby steps...
God knows I'm not known for my speed...
            So, tough I hate to end this while it's so short, it is almost eleven and I like to have an hour to work on descriptive stuff, and I can't think of anything else vaguely interesting today... I may get new glasses soon, but it's not like I ever show off my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment