Monday, May 26, 2014

A Pointless Ramble

            Okay, so, so far so good. Now to keep this up. Like arranged, there is a new myNoise thing to be found here and a new one will be out and perhaps Lost Rabbit will see some continuation later today.
...Like anyone cares...
            Fuck it, it's already long since been established I'm virtually unknown and I could post any damn thing I want and wouldn't get any shit. Perhaps if I actually started using my Tumblr blog instead...
...nah...
I think the only way I'll eventually get off the ground is by consistently producing content, though my outlets are a bit less versatile than my father's writing still remains to be something I can almost always contribute.
...Jesus fuck stats are depressing.
Really, I should stop looking at them. I don't know why I bother, I mean, I know that they're gonna be pathetic. Oi vay, I should just... put it out of mind.
Did I ever mention I got a new laptop?
Well... that's a thing.
            Let's do daily blogging, I said. It will be fun I said. You literally have nothing better to do than essentially chatter to yourself through text. Whatever am I supposed to talk about everyday? I haven't thought that far. I'll work it out eventually, though... still getting back into the flow. For now though, I'm a bit scatterbrained. I'm still getting used to not having school to worry about. Seeing as I eventually have other things to do today, I'll end this here. Se you soon.
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment