Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Late New Year and Even Later Christmas

            So I've decided to play with the scanner again... hoping to actually have a bunch of art uploaded on here. I was then reminded of why I don't do that, for after having uploaded one picture, I realized the more detailed ones that I had not inked out and just went ahead and colored would not come out correctly. Our scanner is old. But! But, I do have stuff to show off....



            Hang on... jeez, I just found this. Did this while I was messing around with my tablet... This is River Myst... I still can't draw his umbrella, darn it. And his hair's all wrong... but he's one of my original characters... of which I have a ton. I'll have to tell more about him later, he's not the only OC I've recently drawn... 



            This one, THIS one, took the longest. It's me, by the way. Did I mention I got my hair cut? The more cartoony one in the upper right corner may be replacing my current icon. It's my character  who's called (er, more codenamed) Tyger. She's from the same story as River. I've actually been staring at it so long nitpicking and recoloring it that I don't really have a solid opinion on it.... but I like it enough to post it. So there.
            Okay, after a bit of fanagaling I was able to fit both of these on. His name's John Masque. Originally I had a cool sort of concept sheet thing because he has a bunch of little details that aren't quite illustrated here. I'll explain more about him in my next post maybe...

            So I'll just wrap this up here. Happy holiday's, everyone. I'll update more frequently now... as a sort of New Year's resolution. Let's see how long that lasts.
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment