Tuesday, December 25, 2012

...And a Happy New Year...

Merry Christmas, guys!
            So today I got THE ART BOOK FOR AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS!! Which probably no one cares about or knows what that even is. Well, that's what Google is for, god dang it. Look it up. Look it up and be forever changed by the awesome darkness that is American McGee's Alice. Unless you're like, ten, then STAY THE FLIP AWAY FROM ALL THINGS AMERICAN MCGEE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TRAUMATIZED! I should not write stuff at ten-thirty in the evening. I get into meaningless rants. But American McGee's Alice... Is worth it. Every time. Makes me want to write about a twisted Vivia Drea... but then my sane, wimpy self says no. I will eventually. Probably I'll start it one day at three in the morning when I just don't care about anything anymore. 
            Yeah, so this is just posting because I say I will do much writing and then nothing happens and there is just pathetic silence on my end. So I'm gonna write something every other day and FINISH THE SECOND CHAPTER OF LOST RABBIT(Here) THAT HAS BEEN SITTING IN DRAFTS FOREVER. The characters sound/act so awkwardly, they're hard to write for. It was all like 'oh this is gonna happen, then this, and this and when I publish Chapter One it just "DEAD" I seriously was throwing myself at it every way I could, so It's going to be a short chapter. Wah. Short things are for wimps that can't handle plot.
            So like I said! Happy holidays and all that wonderful stuff. Bye.
T.Y.G.E.R.

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you write about that stinky poop making, farting kitten your little sister got you for christmas....pick him up....he farts...
    what with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Lost Rabbit" joined the Marines. His mind is all messed up from killing too many civilians. Talk around town is he was part of a ruthless bunch they call, "The Kill Team". Now "Lost Rabbit" has detectives looking for the Little Girl That abandoned him/her.
    "Lost Bunny" wants you to take him back & rub his ear under your nose till the fur is worn off the ear. "Lost Bunny" wants you boogers on him, your tears, your spit, etc., etc..
    How do you know this isn't "Lost Bunny" typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I been looking for you for years. I know you didn't leave me on purpose. I know you didn't really like "Brown Bunny" more then you loved ME! I blame your parents....they should have helped a little girl take care of her most dearest toys....but NO! Your Ma's all right...but I think your Dad didn't like me....
    Because I'm grey.
    Now I'm in the basement of someones house in Orlando Fla. Come & find me. Save Me! All those rumors you heard about me...LIES!
    I will try to sneak out & get the address off this house I'm at. I'll post it to your blog as soon as I can. Then you can come & get me.
    Glad you still remember me.
    The Grey-"Lost Bunny"

    ReplyDelete