Friday, August 31, 2012

Scribblings of Mine: Now With Pictures

            Woo! I have finally successfully  scanned and uploaded a drawing without our legally-blind scanner ruining it. It took me foreeever. It's me, Rainy Rabbit, and Max fending off Boredom Monsters. It was also my first time coloring something on the computer. So many bright colors... And I still have to figure out shading.
            About the 'creative' technology in our house: It gets sick enjoyment out of messing things up. I'll be all like 'this is a great picture! I should scan it onto the computer and share it with the world!' And my parent's computer and mentioned scanner is all like 'Nope let's be like that lady who messed with that Jesus painting and make the colors all horrible and crap.' And then I call mom and dad for help and we make all these revisions to it to make it show up better until it is damaged beyond repair and I give up. Dad is constantly talking about throwing all of it out the window. 
            But all things aside, I'm glad this one's finished. I'm learning to draw bigger, and to use a ruler. A lot. So much perspective in this picture.
T.Y.G.E.R.

2 comments: