Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blogger, Why Did You Spam Comments I Didn't Want Spammed?

            My Aunt Becky mentioned that she didn't see the comments she posted on my blog. I didn't really know what happened, until today. For absolutely no real reason I clicked the 'you spammed this stuff' icon while messing around on the Design settings. A bunch of stuff that didn't deserve to be spammed showed up!  What the heck. It was like the time I got an e-mail from someone and the moment I get around to viewing it it had magically disappeared. 
            I'm also trying to promote my blog. I went and got a Twitter page and messed around with my Google account that I needed to start this in the first place. It's that weird need for views and likes and stuff you get when you post something I guess. Originally I didn't care or really want lots of people looking at my stuff. Now I'm all 'Okay, so I only have two pageviews. I must find out how to get myself out there so there can be more.' 
            Gah, I shouldn't leave to go do stuff in the middle of a blog! I lost my train of thought after the first paragraph, and this one just crashed and burned. I couldn't remember the subjects they were supposed to flow into or the last few sentences I wanted to write. I turn the computer back on thinking 'okay, back to Blogger.' And write the one sentence I remembered before just going blank. So for today, I only have one thing to say.
Blogger, why did you spam people that I didn't want spammed?
T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. It turns those people into that canned meat, Spam...That is strange?

    ReplyDelete