Saturday, November 17, 2012

Don't Worry, Only a Fraction of This is Actually About School

I hate school.
So, so much.
....................

So!
            On a different note, the week off school equals more writing! Hopefully... If I don't dedicate the vacation from simply recovering from school. That would be terrible. Well, anyway:
           You guys know about my story The Lost Rabbit? {Here}It mentions Bunny, my childhood toy. Now, I'm a bit of a curious person, so I see this thing called 'Overgrowth' on YouTube, and I click on it. Just because I've seen it before and I wondered what it was about. As it turns out, it's a 'sandbox' game or something. And the character is a bunny. 
Do you see where I'm going with this?
Yeah, it was a brown bunny. Okay, so, I watch this and I'm thinking 'Okay, this is a bit gory and gross, but kinda interesting. Not really my thing, I don't think...' And I'm watching the guy occasionally fail and listen to him babble and maybe laugh at him a little bit. (It was late, I wanted something funny to keep me awake, so I clicked on a Let's Play. Nothing could really annoy me at that point.) And then all of a sudden my brain goes "Hey, this looks like an American McGee's version of your Bunny." And won't shut up about it. So I just disturbed myself. Ever done that? Y'Know, thought something you could live your whole life without ever considering, and quite happily, too, but you thought it and it changes your point of view forever.
That's what I happened.
At least, at like, five minutes to midnight and still watching the video it seemed that way. At the time.
            Yeah. So brace yourselves. A whole week of me off school.
I'm going to be posting A LOT of stuff.
T.Y.G.E.R.

4 comments:

  1. Soooo, does T.Y.G.E.R. stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like school either. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated it. Because I thought it was so stupid, it wasn't really worth one throb of my nerves. Life is sometimes a giant game of "Simon Says"...and you've GOT to play...or else things just get weirder.
    You should write a story speculating where the "Lost Bunny" went? Like you get out of college, you go for this Important job interview...and who's the boss!
    "Lost Bunny"...and maybe "Lost Bunny" is pissed?
    It has been a hard road for the Old Lost Bunny. A think a Mexican maid at some Hotel you left "Lost Bunny" at ....took it home. She gave it to her snot nose kid. Then he played with it with the slob-by drooling dog! The Lost Bunny might have had to dig a tunnel to escape? Yea...That's the ticket.
    No really...I Have Your Lost Bunny. If you ever want to see it with it's stuffing intact!!! Find out who I am and send me all your money.

    ReplyDelete