Sunday, September 30, 2012

Doodle Page Game

             This is a Doodle Page. You pick your two favorite color pens, a pencil, and an eraser and you draw random stuff. I started with a sloppy drawing of Nyan Cat. Then I drew a shockingly good drawing of American McGee's Cheshire Cat completely from memory and in pen. Not inked over, actually completely in pen. Pretty much half of it is all American McGee's Alice themed. And don't ask me what the fireman bird thing in the middle is, I have no idea. But I'm not going to explain every single thing of every single thing like: 'The flowers symbolize the regression of summer and blah, blah, blah.' Nobody has time for that. Actually, I do have time for that. I have a lot of time. LOTS. But I want to sit back and see what others think. Ohmigosh. I want to make this a bit of an activity. Pick your favorite colors, a sheet of paper, and draw whatever. Then post the results. It doesn't matter if you can't draw or whatever, you could just scribble and make                                                                                                                          it like an ink blot test.
                                                                      This is so going to be put on Tumblr.
And I never post anything on Tumblr!
T.Y.G.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment