Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paint.NET is Lame.

            First of all, drawing on a computer is weird. Second of all, they decide to complicate it with Layers. Layers are things that are supposed to separate the background from the foreground, but all it does it occasionally give me crap and get in the way. Seeing as it had the potential to be immensely useful, I tried using it today.
After fiddling between two layers until it decided to show the two parts on top of each other at the same time, this piece of stupidity happened. I don't even know what's happening! It's just a poorly drawn... something. When I draw on paper this doesn't happen! Bad computer! Bad!

That is all.



T.Y.G.E.R.

1 comment:

  1. when my computer is bad...
    I rub it's nose in dog poop outside.
    The mouse of the computer acts as the nose....if your using a laptop...well just rub the upper left hand corner in poop.
    Just thought I'd let you know.
    B. Obama

    ReplyDelete